Most of the time, we have been analyzing hundreds of consumer reviews of products from the online shopping stores. If the reviews are positive, we decide to buy the product. Moreover, another item has attracted our attention, so we bought Kreg KMA2700 Accu-Cut. According to detailed, analyzed and long time use of this one the best track systems, here is the honest Kreg Accucut Review.
This guide is spectacular. Simple to gather and it ensures a straight cut since the saw is riding on a sled. I utilized a clip on straight edge previously and had enormous issues keeping the cut straight. The straight edge was around 1/4 inch tall and the saw engine was lifted by the straight edge while laying the saw on the workpiece utilizing the bigger side of the plate. This constrained the utilization of the restricted side of the plate and the saw was difficult to control. This sled takes care of that issue and makes for a perfect and straight cut even on wide material which would be too substantial for a table saw.
It took a couple of minutes to effectively set it up the saw on the guide so the ordering mark lines up with the cut, however after that it’s working superbly! I utilized it to make cuts on a wood subfloor. Simply set it on my cut checks and put the saw on the track – no slipping, no chipping, and a decent straight cut. I don’t think I’ll utilize it that frequently, however it’s one of those claim to fame devices I wish I had purchased years prior – it would have made a few tasks much less demanding!
Kreg Accucut (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2OnFdaL
Features & Specs
Begin extends ideal by making straight, precise, fragment free cuts with your round observed and the Accu-Cut™ Circular Saw Guide Track System. It tears, crosscuts and influences calculated slices to up to 48″ long in compressed wood, MDF, and other substantial boards with super straightforward setup, exact precision, and astounding control.
The Accu-Cut aides your round observed along an aluminum track that keeps the saw moving in a straight line effortlessly. The Accu-Cut™ configuration makes it easy to set up by simply adjusting the track to your cut line. No clasps are required to hold the track set up on account of double guide strips. They highlight an enemy of slip covering to forestall slipping, and an enemy of chip highlight to anticipate chipped cuts. In addition, the track makes it simple to make straight cuts on sheets that don’t have a straight, level edge.
- Tear, cross cut, and influence calculated slices to up to 48″ long in compressed wood, MDF, and boards
- Essentially adjust the Guide Track with your imprints to make precise cuts
- Hold track set up without cinches because of hostile to slip manage strips
- Counteract chipping with against chip strips that help material amid the cut
- Start cuts effortlessly with a Starting Block that backings the saw and permits ordinary sharp edge monitor activity
- Mount any round observed—left or right cutting edge—to the Universal Sled
- Widespread Sled is perfect with the Kreg Rip-Cut™
- Take your saw to the material as opposed to taking your material to the saw