Most of the time, we have been analyzing hundreds of consumer reviews of products from the online shopping stores. If the reviews are positive, we decide to buy the product. Moreover, another item has attracted our attention, so we bought Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Motorcycle Dirt Bike. According to detailed, analyzed and long time use of one of the best electric bikes for kids, here is the honest Razor Electric Dirt Bike Review.
We purchased this bicycle for my child when he was 5 on the grounds that my girls companions sister had the blue model before this one. He really figured out how to ride a bike bicycle by having the capacity to ride this bicycle. The age requiring says 13 yet this is a little bicycle and there’s no chance a 13 would fit serenely on this specific model.
Like I stated, my child was 5 and it was the ideal size for him. He’s of normal size and weight. We got a ton of compliments on this bicycle and I still can’t seem to perceive any children riding this around. It has great speed, nothing too quick that my child couldn’t deal with. We’ve had it for a long time now and I think the battery should be supplanted. It doesn’t hold a charge any longer however my child used to ride it regular. I figure any child would have a fabulous time riding this around.
Razor Electric Dirt Bike (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2xHYHgO
Features & Specs
Your child isn’t anxious about somewhat earth. The Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket is perfect for children and youngsters ages 13 years and more seasoned who need to appreciate a revved-up adaptation of the rough terrain earth bicycle involvement. This dirt bike is an elite, electric-fueled, downsized motocross bicycle with authentic soil bicycle outline geometry and Supercross-enlivened styling.
With a high-torque, great 350-Watt electric engine, extensive 12-inch pneumatic bumpy tires for most extreme power exchange, accelerates to 14 miles for each hour, and up to 30 minutes of nonstop use (up to 10 miles on a solitary charge), you’ll be the ruler of the earth slope. The street (and the fun) doesn’t stop where the walkway closes and your child can investigate it with the Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket.
- Intended for soil with extensive 12 inch pneumatic bumpy tires for most extreme power exchange
- Single speed, chain driven engine for super calm, yet intense activity
- Downsized soil bicycle configuration conveys riders up to 140 pounds
- High torque engine with wind hold throttle control kick the Razor Dirt Rocket MX400 into high apparatus at speeds up to 14 miles for every hour
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Hand worked raise brake
- Retractable kickstand
- Retractable kickstand and collapsing metal pegs
- 24 volts (2, 12 volt) fixed lead corrosive battery framework
- Ground-breaking 350 watt electrical engine
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Up to 30 minutes of persistent use on a solitary charge
- Most extreme rider weight: 140 pounds
- Intended for a very long time 13+
- UL approved charger and instruments included
- Shading: Green
- Measurements: 44 x 24.5 x 31.0 inches
- Weight: 62.6 pounds
- Maker guarantee: 90-day guarantee